6 Questions to Ask Yourself After the Conference
1. Did I collect all necessary receipts for taxes, reimbursements, reports, etc.?
2. Do I have a plan for following up with those I met? If so, do I have a timeline for getting it done?
3. What are 3 takeaways I gleaned from the conference time? How does they apply to my life?
4. Did I observe any organizational procedures that I appreciated to implement into my own future events? Any tweaks?
5. Is this a conference worth repeating?
6. Have I made room in my schedule to recuperate and recharge following?